More threads by Travis Van Slooten

Solutions
Reaction score
Hey guys...I just launched a few simple mobile simulators on my website. They have really come in handy when talking to clients - especially for those that don't have smartphones. I can show them "in person" how good (or bad) their websites look like when going mobile.

You probably don't want to send your clients there directly but they might come in handy if you're trying to see what a client's site looks like on a smartphone (so you can pitch them your own mobile solutions).

See What Your Website Looks Like on the Iphone 5 Simulator
Try The iPhone 4 Simulator To See What Your Website Looks Like
Try The Android Smartphone Simulator To See What Your Site Looks Like

Travis Van Slooten

AWESOME Travis. Thanks for sharing. I'm sure it will come in handy for folks!

Hey guys...I just launched a few simple mobile simulators on my website. They have really come in handy when talking to clients - especially for those that don't have smartphones. I can show them "in person" how good (or bad) their websites look like when going mobile.

You probably don't want to send your clients there directly but they might come in handy if you're trying to see what a client's site looks like on a smartphone (so you can pitch them your own mobile solutions).

See What Your Website Looks Like on the Iphone 5 Simulator
Try The iPhone 4 Simulator To See What Your Website Looks Like
Try The Android Smartphone Simulator To See What Your Site Looks Like

Travis Van Slooten
No Blackberry? :(

Has anyone tried it? I looked up my website (which has a mobile version and shows the mobile version on my androind phone) and none of the three links that were posted in the beginning of this thread showed my mobile version.

They work for me. Your site may be lacking a responsive design or a working mobile device detector if you have a separate mobile version.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom