More threads by DragonXD

DragonXD

Reaction score
Hi,

I want to use SEMrush with my SEO offering, but when it comes to citations, do I need an additional tool in order to generate an overview of my current citations?

I'm based in Denmark and as far as I can see, the tools from Moz, BrightLocal and Whitespark does not work for my country?

Hopefully you can guide me in the right direction. Thanks.

Great, I see another person from Whitespark even sent me an email confirming this earlier, but I missed it!

What happens to my citations if I should decide to cancel my subscription some day? Does the online listings remain under my ownership? Meaning the listings will not revert?

We build all our citations manually, just as if you did them yourself, and then we send you a report with all your usernames and passwords. So, you own them. It's a once-and-done service. No subscription and no ongoing fees!

SEMRush citations = Yext white labelled so you're looking at an expensive annual subscription for a host of sites that likely don't drive traffic in Denmark. Many of the sites in their 'Danish network' are just there because they happen to accept global data. Check those sites out in SEMRush and you'll see tiny traffic overall let alone for Denmark and very high bounce rates.

You may be best suited to managing the big guys direct (GMB, Apple, FB) and following Darren's advice and doing one-time citation building on sites more specific to your market.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom