More threads by Craig1136

Craig1136

Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2026
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Hoping for a steer from people who do this regularly.

Business: Craig Stamper Psychic — a service-area business in central Arkansas. I'm a psychic medium and spiritual life coach, practicing 45+ years, LLC registered in Arkansas since February 2023.

Profile ID: 16996619388163800363

Disabled: April 7, 2024. Reason given: "Business Profile doesn't exist."

What I believe caused it: the profile showed my home address as though clients visited it. There's no storefront and no signage — I work by phone, by video, and by traveling to clients.

What has since been corrected (September 2026): it's now a service-area business with the street address hidden and a service area defined, and the website field was corrected from a domain that forwarded elsewhere to https://www.craigstamper.com/ directly.

Where I'm stuck: I appealed at the time and wasn't approved. That decision now shows as "Review complete / Not approved" and isn't selectable in the appeals tool, so there's no route to appeal a profile that has since been fixed.

I've also posted twice on the Google Business Profile Community with no reply. I've since discovered my threads there return "this page is no longer available" to anyone not signed in as me — so I don't think they're being seen at all. My forum account there is only two weeks old, which may be why.

Two questions:

1. Is there any route back for a decision marked not eligible, short of hiring a reinstatement specialist?

2. Is creating a fresh profile ever the right answer in this situation, or would it just get caught by the same signals?

Happy to provide documentation — Arkansas certificate of organization, invoices for the business phone line and the website.
 
A few things.
1. You are registered as Craig Stamper LLC, not as Craig Stamper Psychic. Unless you have a Doing Business As (DBA), your name needs to read Craig Stamper.
2. Google requires the following information:
A. SOS filing
B. DBA if applicable
C. Your EIN paperwork
D. City license if applicable
E. Business insurance if applicable
F. A utility bill under the business name.

The following documents won't work:
A. Bank statement
B. A company invoice

Don't create a new GBP.

Some questions that you need to answer.
1. Have you moved since you first got verified?
2. Is your service area set to over 2 hours? This will block a reinstatement.
3. Do you have a DBA?
4. Are you able to use this link to file an appeal? https://support.google.com/business/contact/local_appeals?sjid=6754263523913798044-NC
 
A few things.
1. You are registered as Craig Stamper LLC, not as Craig Stamper Psychic. Unless you have a Doing Business As (DBA), your name needs to read Craig Stamper.
2. Google requires the following information:
A. SOS filing
B. DBA if applicable
C. Your EIN paperwork
D. City license if applicable
E. Business insurance if applicable
F. A utility bill under the business name.

The following documents won't work:
A. Bank statement
B. A company invoice

Don't create a new GBP.

Some questions that you need to answer.
1. Have you moved since you first got verified?
2. Is your service area set to over 2 hours? This will block a reinstatement.
3. Do you have a DBA?
4. Are you able to use this link to file an appeal? https://support.google.com/business/contact/local_appeals?sjid=6754263523913798044-NC

Thank you — this is the most concrete guidance I've had on this.

Answers to your questions, in order:

1. Have you moved since you first got verified? No. Same address throughout, and it has never been a storefront.

2. Is your service area set to over 2 hours? No. It is set to a single city — Little Rock, AR. Business location is "No location; deliveries and home services only."

3. Do you have a DBA? No. The business is registered with the Arkansas Secretary of State as Craig Stamper LLC, filed 18 February 2023. There is no DBA on file.

4. Are you able to use the appeal link? Yes — and I have already used it. I filed the additional review on September 27 2026 and have an open case with Google support.

What I submitted with that appeal:

- Arkansas Certificate of Organization, Craig Stamper LLC
- Federal EIN documentation
- Squarespace invoice (internet service), billed to Craig Stamper LLC at the registered address
- 800.com invoice and billing page for the phone number on the profile, account holder Craig Stamper LLC

No city licence, because my jurisdiction does not require one. No business insurance certificate.

Two things I would value your read on.

The name. The profile reads "Craig Stamper Psychic," and as you say there is no DBA behind it. Should I change it to "Craig Stamper" now, while the additional review is pending — or would changing the name mid-review cause more problems than it solves?

The documents. You listed "a company invoice" as something that will not work. The invoices I sent are bills to the LLC for phone and internet service, not invoices my business issued to clients. I read those as utility bills under the business name. Is that the right reading, or have I sent the wrong kind of document?

For context: the profile is now set up as a service-area business with the street address hidden. It had been showing my home address as though clients visit me there, which I believe is what got it pulled in April 2024. Nobody visits — I work by phone, by video, and at clients' locations.
 
Last edited:
Update, and thank you.

I filed the additional review through the link you gave me on 27 September, with five documents: my Arkansas Certificate of Organization, federal EIN documentation, a Squarespace invoice for internet service, and two 800.com billing documents for the phone number on the profile — all in the business name.

Google reinstated the profile about sixteen hours later. The email arrived at 3:52 this morning: "we were able to reinstate the Business Profile for you. No further action is required on your part to verify at this time."

All seven of my reviews came back, with my replies to them intact. I had assumed those were gone for good.

The profile had been disabled since April 2024 and the Appeals tool would not accept the case, so I had concluded there was no route left. You pointed at the one there was. Thank you — genuinely.
 
A few things.
1. You are registered as Craig Stamper LLC, not as Craig Stamper Psychic. Unless you have a Doing Business As (DBA), your name needs to read Craig Stamper.
2. Google requires the following information:
A. SOS filing
B. DBA if applicable
C. Your EIN paperwork
D. City license if applicable
E. Business insurance if applicable
F. A utility bill under the business name.

The following documents won't work:
A. Bank statement
B. A company invoice

Don't create a new GBP.

Some questions that you need to answer.
1. Have you moved since you first got verified?
2. Is your service area set to over 2 hours? This will block a reinstatement.
3. Do you have a DBA?
4. Are you able to use this link to file an appeal? https://support.google.com/business/contact/local_appeals?sjid=6754263523913798044-NC

Reply keyserholiday local search forum​




Following up with the outcome.

Google reinstated the profile at 3:52 this morning, about sixteen hours after I filed the additional review. The email says no further verification is required. All seven of my reviews came back, with my replies to them intact.

On your first point, for the record and for anyone reading this later: it was reinstated with the name still reading "Craig Stamper Psychic," on documents that all say Craig Stamper LLC, and with no DBA. So in this case the name mismatch did not block it.

I am going to leave the name alone for now — Google's own guidance says a name change after verification can trigger re-verification, and I would rather not go near that this soon. But I would still value your view on whether it is worth registering a DBA at some point so the name matches properly. A fix for the long run rather than an emergency.

For anyone finding this thread later, the documents that went in were: Arkansas Certificate of Organization, federal EIN paperwork, a Squarespace invoice for internet service, and two 800.com billing documents for the phone number on the profile. All in the business name. No city licence, because my jurisdiction does not require one, and no business insurance certificate.

Thank you for taking the time. The detail in your reply was more use than anything else I had found.
 

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Events

GMBAPI

Our Brands

Back
Top Bottom