More threads by bfrazier

bfrazier

Solutions
Reaction score
Some of the services in our client's Google Business Profile keep getting removed. The services we're trying to add are listed on their landing page, but when we add it, we get the notification to "approve edits made by Google," and the service we added is crossed off. This is happening for two different clients. I know services aren't a ranking factor, but given that they can show as a justification, we'd love to have the client's core services listed.

Thoughts? Thank you in advance! :)

Yep, I'm seeing this exact issue with a client.

@bfrazier What's the URL of the forum post? It looks like others are also having the same issue here.

@JoyHawkins I just posted this in the community forum, but want to reply here too, just in case you don't see my other message! Apparently, the issue is fixed (for now, at least). We saw it happening with 2 different clients, but now, the manually added services are staying put. As always, thank you for your support!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom