More threads by luischavez0104

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi,
I've seen that it's necessary to set up your SAB within the service area you serve. Is it ok if I set up a clients' GBP outside their service area and then change it when they get a residential or commercial address inside their service area?
Thanks!

Solution
Hi,
I've seen that it's necessary to set up your SAB within the service area you serve. Is it ok if I set up a clients' GBP outside their service area and then change it when they get a residential or commercial address inside their service area?
Thanks!

You will be hard-pressed to get it verified with the new video verification process. I would wait until they move to get it set up.
Hi,
Thanks!

You will be hard-pressed to get it verified with the new video verification process. I would wait until they move to get it set up.

Solution

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU - Local SEO Penalties for Links

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom