More threads by SEO

SEO

Reaction score
My client's (an HVAC service) SAB GBP listing has been suspended. Notice is "Your access has been suspended because this profile doesn’t follow the guidelines. Edit your business info, and learn how to regain access"

I have corrected this and similar GBP suspensions for other clients. Thankfully I was always successful. However, I addressed those suspensions directly through my clients' GMail accounts. This issue is different because the client doesn't want to give me his GMail account login information (understandable of course). I manage his and other GBP listings through my agency account.

Should I make his suspension appeal using the Google Business Profile appeals tool with my Google agency account? I'm listed as an owner but Google's instructions say, "Make sure you're signed in to the Google Account related to your Business Profile."

Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

I would definitely suggest you do it from your agency account. That way you won't miss any communication about it.

Reactions: SEO
You can appeal using your agency account. As long as the account you're using has access to the listing you're good.

Reactions: SEO

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Events

LocalU - Sold Out

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom