More threads by mattsmith

mattsmith

Reaction score
I need to pull a few different levers and I’m trying to build out site authority for a local business in a smaller city with a page full of competitors that have been on the SERP for a while.

My plan was to build out around 20 pieces local service content to help push up a target page. It’s just 15 out of 20 may never be searched. I’m strictly trying to build out my quantity to be seen as an authority on the service. Ill likely add some PDF service programs as well.

Am I wrong to build helpful and quality content even if it may never get searched?

I think you'll be surprised how much your helpful content may get found--in all likelihood from much farther than your local area. We have clients that we published helpful content for that gets hundreds of clicks each month. As long as it's topically relevant for the business I would do it.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Events

Brightlocal - Local SEO for Good

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom