RobinOctane

Reaction score
I have seen recently Revlocal's review generator. Basically after clients leaves say the doctors office, they get emailed a review request with no pain to doctor's office, since it automatically does it.
See attached landing page you get after saying you had a positive experience.

1) I was wondering what other sites offer similar review solicition services.

2)I think Yext has review request service? Does anyone know if there is an integeration so that the front office doesn't have to do anything.

Basically we are looking at clean review solicitations with a CRM integration.

Open to ideas. PS This client is cheap. So it would have to be under $100 a month.

Thanks Ya'll! Screen Shot 2017-08-29 at 11.14.12 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2017-08-29 at 11.14.12 PM.jpg

Colan Nielsen

Administrator
LocalU Faculty
Top Poster Of Month
Solutions
Reaction score
I have seen recently Revlocal's review generator. Basically after clients leaves say the doctors office, they get emailed a review request with no pain to doctor's office, since it automatically does it.
See attached landing page you get after saying you had a positive experience.

1) I was wondering what other sites offer similar review solicition services.

2)I think Yext has review request service? Does anyone know if there is an integeration so that the front office doesn't have to do anything.

Basically we are looking at clean review solicitations with a CRM integration.

Open to ideas. PS This client is cheap. So it would have to be under $100 a month.

Thanks Ya'll! import-2.png
Definitely look into Get five Stars.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

RobinOctane

Reaction score
That FiveStars is pretty good, but her opening window is what she likes. It's a very simple question in the first email.

Would you recommend us Yes or No.

Screen Shot 2017-08-30 at 11.52.48 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2017-08-30 at 11.52.48 AM.jpg

Colan Nielsen

Administrator
LocalU Faculty
Top Poster Of Month
Solutions
Reaction score
That FiveStars is pretty good, but her opening window is what she likes. It's a very simple question in the first email.

Would you recommend us Yes or No.

import-3.png
Yes that's very similar to get 5 stars. The difference being that get 5 stars uses a standard net promoter score question instead of a yes no question.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Tim Colling

Local Search Expert
LocalU Member
Reaction score
For what it's worth, I use Grade.us for this and other ORMM purposes and it works well for us.

And after all, they ARE a sponsor of this forum. You owe it to yourself to check them out.

And also: they're nice folks and very helpful.

:D

Reaction score
Hi Robin,

Thanks for posting this. Grade.us provides the service you're looking for starting at $90/month for 3 locations/businesses. Our plan are available for both a monthly and an annual commitment.

We help with Review Acquisition, Monitoring, and Amplification (of your client's positive reviews).

With regards to your client, we also offer a review funnel.

You can customize the landing page to segment the client's happy and unhappy customers using a variety of layouts including a thumbs up/thumbs down option (with customizable text).

You can see how our platform works here:

https://www.grade.us/home/how-it-works

Does this help?

Let me know if you have any questions!

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
chrism Local Competitor Keyword Stuffing/Similar Words In GMB Spam on Google 8
Greg Bernhardt Sharing reviews between very similar products? Organic SEO 4
L Similar named competitor Local Search 5
D One of my clients has seen a new listing appear with a very similar name to theirs, but linking to their website Help & Support for Google Local 3
J Similar h1 tags but different towns ? Local Search 3
BrentCarnduff GMB Filtering similar businesses with same address? Google My Business & Google Maps 5
T Similar City Names BUT Two Different Countries Google My Business & Google Maps 4
PaulSteinbrueck How to handle 2 similar businesses operating at the same location? Google My Business & Google Maps 15
H Similar Brand name local knowledge panel instead of actual brand Local Search 2
Eric Rohrback Difference between two similar queries Google My Business & Google Maps 2
S Demand Force and other similar companies Local Reviews 14
Don Archer Google business listing with 482 Real Review Missing. How do I get them back? Help & Support for Google Local 2
Nikki Stine Are negative Google reviews due to supply shortages considered 'off-topic'? Local Reviews 2
BekahBerry Managing one client with multiple listings and need to be alerted to reviews All Things Google My Business [PRIVATE] (LocalU) 2
JoyHawkins Reviews Not Publishing Local Reviews 10
NevenaIvanova Removing off-topic reviews posted before the business started operation Local Reviews 8
Phil Rozek Google Maps reviews get "New" label for reviews less than 1 month old Local Reviews 5
JoyHawkins Get Custom Responses to Online Reviews Local Reviews 3
Barb Davids Review restriction for dentists in AU? Local Reviews 3
W Is it possible to remove reviews on GMB? Local Reviews 4
D Spam Fighting With Reviews Spam on Google 7
harmony How Does Google Choose Service Options in a Review? Local Reviews 6
abbiebeltran Google Reviews Now Have 'Service-Testimonial-Tags' at the Top Local Reviews 1
S Local Services Ads - Fake Reviews Local Reviews 1
djbaxter Google Maps Removed 55M Reviews & 3M Fake Business Profiles Spam on Google 4
E Review Spammer Help & Support for Google Local 2
C Fake google reviews on google my business Contact Us Messages 2
Greg Bernhardt Why some categories show review snippet and some don't? NAP, Categories, Dashboard Data 1
DangGood GMB showing 2 Review sections at Zero Google My Business & Google Maps 0
Oliver Keates BBC - "Man to pay £25,000 damages over negative TrustPilot review" Local Search 6
Steve Attarian Has anyone had luck removing a Review by a non customer that gave one star because she noticed that the staff didn't wear masks when she walked by? Google My Business & Google Maps 4
swmaher Competitor Buying Fake Reviews Local Reviews 1
LauraUK SAB's - can a client without a Gmail leave a SAB a review. Service Area Businesses 3
M Google rule for collecting reviews from a dedicated tablet inside a store ? Local Reviews 8
micromano Will changing a business name in GMB cause reviews to be lost? Moving or Name Changes 3
R Facebook reviews dropped to 0; Google filtering reviews temporarily? Local Reviews 2
A Diminishing Returns on Number of Reviews? Local Reviews 6
Eoghan_MFeed Great customer review we pulled in for a client Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 0
MatGee Multiple Practitioners at Medical Office, Is It Possible To Share Reviews? Google My Business & Google Maps 2
djbaxter Webinar The State of Online Reviews in 2021 - January 14th at 2pm EST Events 0
C Review attributes gone missing Local Reviews 1
abbiebeltran Disgruntled former employee leaves 9 1-star reviews and counting on GMB listing Local Reviews 5
Koray Tuğberk GÜBÜR Review Schema Mark up and Google My Business Reviews Local Search 4
Professor M No Reviews on Local Packs for Car Wash Category in Different Countries Google My Business & Google Maps 1
rickvidallon Delay in Seeing New Reviews Postings Dec 2020 Local Reviews 2
nathangdavidson Anyone noticing reviews not being added to profiles? Local Reviews 5
Antonio 4500 plus reviews suspended for a 26-year-old hotel business. Local Reviews 17
Chris Ratchford Yelp won't remove a review from a rude reviewer Local Reviews 15
D Promote Reviews to Practice's Main GMB Profiles or Individual Doctors' GMB Profiles Local Reviews 1
jeff_taylor GMB Removes Reviews from Local Pack Local Search 0