More threads by RobinOctane

Reaction score
I have seen recently Revlocal's review generator. Basically after clients leaves say the doctors office, they get emailed a review request with no pain to doctor's office, since it automatically does it.
See attached landing page you get after saying you had a positive experience.

1) I was wondering what other sites offer similar review solicition services.

2)I think Yext has review request service? Does anyone know if there is an integeration so that the front office doesn't have to do anything.

Basically we are looking at clean review solicitations with a CRM integration.

Open to ideas. PS This client is cheap. So it would have to be under $100 a month.

Thanks Ya'll! Screen Shot 2017-08-29 at 11.14.12 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2017-08-29 at 11.14.12 PM.jpg

I have seen recently Revlocal's review generator. Basically after clients leaves say the doctors office, they get emailed a review request with no pain to doctor's office, since it automatically does it.
See attached landing page you get after saying you had a positive experience.

1) I was wondering what other sites offer similar review solicition services.

2)I think Yext has review request service? Does anyone know if there is an integeration so that the front office doesn't have to do anything.

Basically we are looking at clean review solicitations with a CRM integration.

Open to ideas. PS This client is cheap. So it would have to be under $100 a month.

Thanks Ya'll! import-2.png
Definitely look into Get five Stars.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

That FiveStars is pretty good, but her opening window is what she likes. It's a very simple question in the first email.

Would you recommend us Yes or No.

Screen Shot 2017-08-30 at 11.52.48 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2017-08-30 at 11.52.48 AM.jpg

That FiveStars is pretty good, but her opening window is what she likes. It's a very simple question in the first email.

Would you recommend us Yes or No.

import-3.png
Yes that's very similar to get 5 stars. The difference being that get 5 stars uses a standard net promoter score question instead of a yes no question.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

For what it's worth, I use Grade.us for this and other ORMM purposes and it works well for us.

And after all, they ARE a sponsor of this forum. You owe it to yourself to check them out.

And also: they're nice folks and very helpful.

:D

Hi Robin,

Thanks for posting this. Grade.us provides the service you're looking for starting at $90/month for 3 locations/businesses. Our plan are available for both a monthly and an annual commitment.

We help with Review Acquisition, Monitoring, and Amplification (of your client's positive reviews).

With regards to your client, we also offer a review funnel.

You can customize the landing page to segment the client's happy and unhappy customers using a variety of layouts including a thumbs up/thumbs down option (with customizable text).

You can see how our platform works here:

https://www.grade.us/home/how-it-works

Does this help?

Let me know if you have any questions!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom