More threads by YouSEO

YouSEO

Reaction score
My Google Business Profile has been suspended, so my restaurant isn't visible to customers anymore, even though I had over 200 reviews.

Now, I've noticed that someone else has created a business on Google Maps using my restaurant's name. What steps can I take to resolve this issue?

First, get your business listing reinstated. Submit through the appeals tool yet? If not, go ahead and do that.

Only submit this after reviewing the guidelines for representing your business on Google as well as reviewing the guidelines on how to fix a suspended profile here. Make sure your profile is in compliance. Provide all info possible to prove the business is located at the address you verified with. This can include business utility bill, insurance certificates, business license, filing with the state, photos/videos of the store front showing permanent signage etc.

You can report the fake listing via this Business Redressal Complaint Form. Then you can also try to suggest an edit in maps to get it removed.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom