More threads by luischavez0104

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi, so one of our clients has a building with 2 suites inside already and wanted to add a third suite so he can set up their own listing for their company but the post office said they can't have more than the two. Technically the building had no suites so they were wondering if they could just use the building address without any suites to verify their GBP.
Anyone ever run into this? My thought is that each building would need their own suite if the other companies inside have suite numbers.
Thanks!

Hello, curious about a more detailed answer myself however in my experience with fielding verification post cards it's important to align with the setup with the local USPS, especially with a majority of their routing being automated. Wondering if a compromise could be something like Suite 1, Suite 2, and Suite 2A as the third.

Hello, curious about a more detailed answer myself however in my experience with fielding verification post cards it's important to align with the setup with the local USPS, especially with a majority of their routing being automated. Wondering if a compromise could be something like Suite 1, Suite 2, and Suite 2A as the third.

That's a good idea! I have no idea if that work around would work. On our end it's been a heavy majority video verification compared to post cards.

Google seems less concerned about suite numbers and more concerned that the actual physical separation between the businesses is happening if a user shows up. So if you have three businesses at the same address, they should all have very distinct entrances, signage, and staff.

Google seems less concerned about suite numbers and more concerned that the actual physical separation between the businesses is happening if a user shows up. So if you have three businesses at the same address, they should all have very distinct entrances, signage, and staff.

That makes sense thank you! It sounds like a good way to ensure that these are met is creating separate suites but it's not entirely necessary as long as the requirements are met and can be clearly demonstrated

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom