More threads by grantmcarthur

grantmcarthur

Reaction score
Hello! I have a suspended google my business profile that Google are not re instating despite providing evidence of a local utilites bill and outside photos.

I have already created a post on the google my business psupport forum 7 days ago but have not heard back. - Google My Business Re Instatement Requst - Google Business Profile Community

this was the original response from google but after this still nothing even when I have sent the required information.

"
Hello,

Thank you for contacting the Google Business Profile team.

We require additional proof to confirm your claim as the rightful owner of this business.

Here are examples of acceptable types of business verification proofs:

• A scanned copy or a link to your business registration showing your business address.
  • A business license showing your business address.
  • A utility bill showing your business address.
Once we’ve received this information, your profile will be reviewed and if it complies with our policies, then we’ll lift the suspension."

Can someone please help me get in contact with Google?

thank you!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom