More threads by MooreLawFirm

MooreLawFirm

Reaction score
Hello,

I have two locations that have been suspended for quality issues. Everytime I apply to be reinstated I am rejected. I've tried several times and am not sure what they would like me to do.

The addresses are formatted exactly to how Google formats.
All content is spelled correctly.
URLs are correct.
Hours of business are normal week days.
Photographs are of the exterior, interior, employees and logo.
Phone number is correct.

I've called and talked to their support who told me to appeal again- which I did and received the same response:

Hello,
Thank you for contacting Google My Business team.
We've looked at your account and it looks like your business is not eligible to display on Google Maps per our quality guidelines. Check out our guidelines for representing your business on Google to see what types of businesses are eligible to be on Google Maps.
If you have any further questions please consult the Google My Business Help Center.

Thanks,
Google My Business Support

I'd appreciate any help I can get at this point :)

screenshot_240.jpg

@MooreLawFirm, what kinds of addresses are those? Unless they are physical offices (as opposed to virtual, for instance) staffed by you or your staff during your business hours, you're rolling the dice.

They are both physical locations. The Camp Lowell Location has a photo uploaded of the building with the numerical address clearly shown. The Irvington location has a photo uploaded of the storefront. This one is in a strip mall.

It's weird that both locations were suspended around the same time.

Irvington.jpg

Camp Lowell.jpg

Camp Lowell 2.jpg

And you have staff (people on your payroll) there, and meet clients there?

Yes. Between 8:30 am and 5:30pm.

The Irvington location has a little white device that Google sent us to place on the ceiling.

We have another business that sublets an office in our building. His business is listed on google with the same address. Would this affect it?

@MooreLawFirm, yes, that may have affected you, particularly if the subletter also is an attorney or law firm.

Hey @MooreLawFirm

I found your thread over at the GMB forum and will send it up to Google now for you. I'll respond there when I hear back.

Hey Adam,

Looks like Ben beat me to it so you should be in good hands now.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom