More threads by Alex Avellaneda

Reaction score
Hi, there.

Is there any tool or app that can pull updated Google reviews? Not all reviews, only reviews that are updated/edited by the reviewers.

Thanks.

Solution
I cannot think of an app that does this out of the box.

If you are ok with getting hands on, then I would suggest using this:

Step 1: Get a scraper that scraps reviews of a business directly. There are some out there. I could see this on Google Search: Google Maps Reviews Scraper - Free Tier | Outscraper . I would suggest exporting the review as CSV.

Step 2: At regular intervals do step 1. Then on Google Sheet or Excel create a formula to highlight the changes in text between the CSV you exported.

This should do. Hope this helps.
I cannot think of an app that does this out of the box.

If you are ok with getting hands on, then I would suggest using this:

Step 1: Get a scraper that scraps reviews of a business directly. There are some out there. I could see this on Google Search: Google Maps Reviews Scraper - Free Tier | Outscraper . I would suggest exporting the review as CSV.

Step 2: At regular intervals do step 1. Then on Google Sheet or Excel create a formula to highlight the changes in text between the CSV you exported.

This should do. Hope this helps.

Solution

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom