More threads by KimW

KimW

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm trying to access directions from a link on a contact page of a website and it says "We are sorry, but you do not have access to Google Maps. Please contact your Organization Administrator for access."

Why would this happen?

Thanks,

Kim

@KimW, it still sounds like a My Maps map, though maybe there's some odd sharing/access setting. I suppose I'd need to see it first-hand.

Hello,

I'm trying to access directions from a link on a contact page of a website and it says "We are sorry, but you do not have access to Google Maps. Please contact your Organization Administrator for access."

Why would this happen?

Thanks,

Kim

Try a different internet service provider. You should be able to connect.

Through Workspace you can actually block certain apps. It sounds like that is what happening here and the company you work for has blocked that app. If it was a mistake, they should be able to reverse it.

Through Workspace you can actually block certain apps. It sounds like that is what happening here and the company you work for has blocked that app. If it was a mistake, they should be able to reverse it.

Since I didn't have access to her Workspace, I couldn't tell what was enabled and what wasn't
I sent her instructions on how to turn Maps on within her Admin dash or how to contact Admin support if she couldn't figure it out.

This was in fact a Workspace issue and has been resolved.

Thank you everyone!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom