More threads by david.victor

david.victor

Reaction score
I have a medical client with two listings. One is golden, the other is not. I would like to "disappear" the one that's not.

I saw a video that suggested deleting all the info (except the phone number for some reason) and then "Mark as permanently closed".

Will that do the trick? I'm a little paranoid to click just about anything in that damnable UI.

I'm guessing the relevance decreases such that it "virtually disappears" from the map listings, even though it technically can still be found -- perhaps by the phone number.

Thanks in advance!

My favoured trick is to make the GBP into an imaginary entity that's completely different (assuming user content doesn't preclude it entirely) and then make a minor phone number change last. before marking it permanently closed. And voilà! You have a former company that used to be at the same address.

My favoured trick is to make the GBP into an imaginary entity that's completely different (assuming user content doesn't preclude it entirely) and then make a minor phone number change last. before marking it permanently closed. And voilà! You have a former company that used to be at the same address.

Thanks for the suggestion, JS!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom