More threads by deividebrito

deividebrito

Reaction score
Hello, I'm having some problems that only happen with 3 tire stores owned by the same client:
- First, I changed the name of the three profiles and Google didn't accept any of them, so far so good, it's not that strange.
- Second, I answered all the questions on the profiles, I listed several services that the client offered, including the name and description, and after a while Google simply removed everything from the 3 stores. I tried to do the same thing again on one of the profiles and Google removed everything 1 day later.

I work for another tire store company, and this hasn't happened to me, and it doesn't happen to any other company. Only to this specific company. Has anyone experienced this, and do you know if there's a way for me to resolve this situation?

Sorry if my English isn't very clear, but I'm Brazilian and my native language is Portuguese.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Events

LocalU - Navigating GBP Support

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom