So this one is a little different. I am breaking down details below
- Client HAD a verified listing but apparently back in summer changed their name and the listing went out of verification. This was before my team took this over.
- Our agency still has ownership but Google wants the location re-verified understandably
- We tried to send TWO postcards and the client either didn't get them or accidentally threw them away
- Google now wants to do video verification which we said won't work and they (support) won't budge from it
- Are there any suggestions here? Phone verification would be super easy for us to coordinate. Video will be impossible.