More threads by Marc Nashaat

Reaction score
Hey folks, any ideas why a verified SAB wouldn't be listed under a GBP Manager account?
  • Profile is verified
  • I'm the primary owner
  • I can edit the profile, and add managers from the SERP interface
  • Adding another manager also does not list the profile in their GBP Manager account
I'm trying to add the gbp to a group so that I can add group-level managers for multiple locations, which as far as I know can only be done in the GBP Manager.

Any ideas on how I can fix this?

Thank you!

Hey Marc! That sounds like a glitch of some kind. Probably best to contact GBP Support to see what's happening on the backend.

How long ago was the profile verified?

Hey Colan! Long time no speak, hope you're doing well and thanks for the reply!

It was verified over 2 weeks ago. Was hoping to avoid contacting support but sounds like I might have to go that route.

It's a bit of a weird situation but a legal, registered business has a subsidiary brand that is not a registered business in Canada. That subsid brand has a dedicated website where they offer delivery; transactions take place there, not on the parent brand's site. The listings kept getting suspended when created in the client's account or via yext; so far they're sticking after being created from my personal account, and in some cases already ranking. A little reluctant to draw attention to them :(

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom