More threads by Ann Schmitter

Reaction score
Did google remove the option to use a short video in google posts? I am no longer seeing that as an option - photos only.

Did google remove the option to use a short video in google posts? I am no longer seeing that as an option - photos only.

I actually dont see the ability at all to add video to the photos area like you could before. Why would they removed that option!?

I actually dont see the ability at all to add video to the photos area like you could before. Why would they removed that option!?

I don't think they removed it so much as they pushed the NMX without having actually implementing all the features first (e.g. photo classification, business minisite), although some stuff is being genuinely dropped (e.g. stats).

Hilariously enough, when making a help ticket they will still ask you to give then the old dashboard URL. We asked them "wtf do you want us to give you, you literally took that away from us," and we still haven't gotten an answer.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom