JoyHawkins

Administrator
Administrator
LocalU Faculty
Top Poster Of Month
Solutions
Reaction score
The SEM Post just published a list of marketing events/conferences for this year.

There are SO many to choose from. The list doesn't even include Local U (I commented and mentioned that).

Which ones are you all planning on attending this year? Are there certain ones you've found to be much better than others?

160 Web marketing events in USA, Europe & Australia in 2016

Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing Joy!

I meant to share this 1st of the year - it's mainly local.

<a href="http://www.location3.com/blog/2016-local-search-conferences/">2016 Local Search Conferences | Location3 Media</a>

Jenstar

Reaction score
Updated to include Local U. The plan is to keep it updated, so please comment on the blog post with any new suggestions (so the author sees the recommendations).

Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
Hey Jen, welcome! Happy to have you join us! Thanks for weighing in!

CodyBaird

Reaction score
Wish I could make it to Moz Local this year. Going to LocalU Advanced, Pubcon, SMX Advanced. Hoping schedule permits Inbound, Search Love, and Mozcon.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Chris Ratchford

LocalU Member
Reaction score
I'm heading to Seattle for Mozcon Local/Local U Advanced next week.

Then to Local U in Williamsburg VA two weeks later.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
djbaxter Core Web Vitals and the Page Experience Update Google Algorithm Discussions 7
djbaxter Passage based rankings, core web vitals, responsive search ads: A rant Google Algorithm Discussions 0
djbaxter How The Web is Really Built Websites, Software, and Security 0
STM Using Web 2.0 properties to boost local rankings in 2020? Local SEO Tools & Software 1
C Client with multiple address across citations and web properties All Things Google My Business [PRIVATE] (LocalU) 3
billenross Progressive Web Apps Ask a LocalU Expert [PRIVATE] (LocalU) 2
LauraUK Web 2.0's for improvements to GMB Ranking Google My Business & Google Maps 2
Paul Lappage 'Reviews from the web' editable? Help & Support for Google Local 4
billenross Best Of The Web Directory value? Citations 3
AndySimpson Enhance your web presence for Search and the Assistant - keeping it local? Websites, Software, and Security 1
Justin Mosebach GrubHub is buying web domains for the restaurants it lists Websites, Software, and Security 1
shripadd Citations on the Web Recycle Bin 0
Jeffrey Citations on the Web Local Search 5
wra2010 Reviews from the Web Pulling Reviews from Wrong Facebook Page Help & Support for Google Local 4
jasonfox A client was ranking in the top 3 results on map pack and after web redesign has fallen to 11 Local Search 7
Bryan Bloom GMB "Reviews from the Web" Service Area Businesses 6
hajnasiewicz Web Dev Agency Services question Consultant's Corner 5
sjr4x4 Reviews from the web error - where does G pull the info? Google My Business & Google Maps 5
Linda Buquet Suddenly Web Push Notifications Admin Stuff 7
C Anyone used Web 2.0 Ranker Citation Submission Service? Local Search 14
djbaxter Top web browsers 2018: Chrome, then everyone else Websites, Software, and Security 2
V Chatbots on Web page or Facebook Local Search 6
Garrett Sussman How To Turn Your Reviews Into Web Copy That Converts Like Crazy Local Reviews 2
Y Web 2.0 Backlinking, True or False? Organic SEO 6
Tim Colling Client's former web dev agency portfolio contains incorrect citation data Local Search 2
Priya Chandra Back to the future for Google with Reviews from around the web Local Reviews 7
Ray Litvak Should Local SEO Experts know web design (HTML/WP)? Consultant's Corner 6
Ray Litvak How to Transition from a being a Web Writer to a Local SEO Services Provider Consultant's Corner 3
djbaxter Google: Continuing to make the web more mobile friendly Mobile & Social 1
Priya Chandra 'The True Local web' - what is it and are you using it? Local Search 1
A Using Google's suggested address for NAP or the rest of the webs? Citations 2
Linda Buquet Good SEO: How Much Does it Cost? What are the Pricing Models? via The Next Web Consultant's Corner 1
L Visual Content Tools & Graphic Resources for Local Search, Web Design & Social Local Content 2
Linda Buquet Visual Content Tools & Graphic Resources for Local Search, Web Design & Social Local Content 2
djbaxter Did Last Week's Google Update Benefit News & Magazine Web Sites? Organic SEO 1
Linda Buquet Web & Graphic Design Resources for the Non-Creative Local SEO Mind Marketing 0
accessted Best of the Web Local Search 4
Amber Robinson What are traditional web ranking signals? Local Search 3
F More than one listing under "Reviews from across the web" Google My Business & Google Maps 7
Linda Buquet Google+ Local must be simplified before it can dethrone Foursquare - The Next Web Google My Business & Google Maps 1
Tyson Downs Review from Around the Web Issue Google My Business & Google Maps 7
Travis Van Slooten Google Polling Web Searchers To Improve Search Results??? Local Search 3
K Web SPOTTING: What's Google up to here? Something new under the sun? Recycle Bin 0
M Monitoring web presence and reputation Local Reviews 3
A Service-Based Companies, UPS Boxes, & Loading across the web Google My Business & Google Maps 3
djbaxter Common Web Vulnerabilities Plague Top WordPress Plug-Ins Websites, Software, and Security 0
Chris Ratchford Looking for a part-time contractor for SEO/ web work Recycle Bin 2
djbaxter Google's Issues With Most Web Directories: Little Content Organic SEO 5
M Client web site seems to have disappeared but videos are still ranking - yikes! help! Help & Support for Google Local 12
Colan Nielsen "Reviews From Around the Web" Showing Inaccurate Results? Local Search 2