More threads by Jaimie S

Jaimie S

Reaction score
Hi there,

This listing has the website entered inside the dashboard with no edits pending, however it doesn't show up when you search the live listing.
Would removing the website from GMB and reading be the best attempt to solve or is this a known error?

Live Listing

website.jpg

Hi there,

This listing has the website entered inside the dashboard with no edits pending, however it doesn't show up when you search the live listing.
Would removing the website from GMB and reading be the best attempt to solve or is this a known error?

Live Listing

website.jpg

Hi Jaimie, That is strange! I would try to delete and re-add in GMB and/or suggest the update from the live listing. I would also add the exact website URL. Currently, GMB shows Home | Norius Cleaning Services, but that link forwards to Home | Norius Cleaning Services, so I would add Home | Norius Cleaning Services to GMB. I hope that does the trick!

I agree with Teresa - try adding the https version instead and see if that works.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU - Local SEO Penalties for Links

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom