Status
Not open for further replies.

Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
Here we GROW again. The forum is getting so big with so many important new topics added DAILY that it's getting hard to find things. Due to popular request I just completed a major expansion of the forum to make it easier to find and categorize issues. You can read more about the new structure and all the new forums here: Major Expansion - Tons of New Forums Added

Welcome to the Local SEO & Ranking Forum
Here you will find some of our best discussions, tips and best practices about
ON-SITE local SEO, local search ranking, local backlinks and related topics.​

CLICK HERE to read some of the best Local SEO threads.
(I'm still working on this section so new posts are being added as we speak.)

KEEP IN MIND when looking for answers, that some of the best advice is in individual replies in the HELP section. So you may still want to use the "Search Box" to help you uncover more tips and ideas or answers to a more specific question.

Other new forums just added include other Google+ Local specific problem areas like reviews, citations, dupes, moves, service area businesses. Plus we added new forums for mobile, social and much more. Check the forum home page to see all the new forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
JoyHawkins Please Welcome the Local Search Experts! LSF News and Announcements 8
Linda Buquet Welcome to the Google+ Local Citations Forum Citations 0
B Seasonal Businesses in G+Local: Suggestions Welcome! Local Search 7
Colan Nielsen Please Welcome our New Sponsor - GMB Gorilla LSF News and Announcements 3
hajnasiewicz Welcome to the Bronze Level of Google’s Product Experts Program Help & Support for Google Local 11
A "anyproxy service". welcome everybody. Recycle Bin 0
A New Canvas Site - Input Welcomed Recycle Bin 0
N Will welcome offers be made available in the agency dashboard? Google My Business & Google Maps 7
JoyHawkins Please Welcome our New Sponsor, CitationBuilderPro LSF News and Announcements 18
JoyHawkins Please Welcome our New Sponsor - BrightLocal LSF News and Announcements 9
JoyHawkins Welcome Message and Forum Rules LSF News and Announcements 0
Colan Nielsen Please Welcome our New Sponsor - WhiteSpark LSF News and Announcements 3
JoyHawkins Please Welcome our New Sponsor - Tidings LSF News and Announcements 5
W Google Reviews Removed - Any advice welcomed Local Reviews 10
J Just Starting Out As A Freelance Content Writer. Advice Is Welcome. Consultant's Corner 4
Linda Buquet Hey Mods - Please welcome NEW Sponsor Mod Squad 2
Linda Buquet Favor? Please welcome our new Forum Sponsor Mod Squad 0
Linda Buquet Welcome to the New Adwords, PPC & Google Pay-to-Play Forum Paid Search and Local Service Ads 1
Linda Buquet Welcome to the New Google Maps Forum Google My Business & Google Maps 0
Linda Buquet Welcome Colan to the Mod Squad! Mod Squad 3
Linda Buquet Welcome & General Forum Rules Local SEO Tools & Software 0
djbaxter Welcome, Miriam! Mod Squad 6
Linda Buquet Welcome Message + Please Read the Rules Before Posting Local Search 0
Linda Buquet Welcome Message + Please Read the Rules Before Posting Help & Support for Google Local 0
Linda Buquet Welcome Message + Please Read the Rules Before Posting Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 0
Linda Buquet Welcome Message + Please Read the Rules Before Posting Google My Business & Google Maps 0
koji Local business with online nationwide services in a post-corona world Google Local 101 4
Barb Davids Phone number not local area code Moving or Name Changes 2
Shelly Pros & Cons of Facebook Locations for Local SEO (for a Credit Union) Multi-Location Issues 3
rich_marlatt Do the number of backlinks from a domain have any impact on local SEO? Local Search 2
zach.todd What do you look for in a local website audit? Organic SEO 7
Professor M New Local European Local listing removals Process Google My Business & Google Maps 1
D Can you set an end-date for Local Services Ads? Paid Search and Local Service Ads 1
Barb Davids Ad fraud with Local Service Ads? Paid Search and Local Service Ads 6
djbaxter Brightlocal Tool shows Large Google Local Search Algorithm Update March 10, 2021 Google Algorithm Discussions 1
D Local Services and Google my Business Paid Search and Local Service Ads 2
Annika Neudecker One year later, is your GMB/local SEO traffic still up? Local Search 3
Colan Nielsen Find Local Link Opportunities with ZipSprout’s FREE Local Sponsorship Finder! Local SEO Tools & Software 8
Nicole Basham Cons of Removing Second FB Page Profile/"Extra" Twitter account for Local SAB? Mobile & Social 1
M Google Local Services Ads - Lack of Leads Paid Search and Local Service Ads 14
rustybrick Google Local ranking update? Google Algorithm Discussions 12
Matt Chauhan Serious Problem With A Dentist's Local Rankings. NAP, Categories, Dashboard Data 1
S Local Services Ads - Fake Reviews Local Reviews 1
chrism Local Competitor Keyword Stuffing/Similar Words In GMB Spam on Google 8
buzzrank Home inspector business category not available in Canada, but local competitors have NAP, Categories, Dashboard Data 3
djbaxter New Local SEO tool from BrightLocal: Local Search Grid Local SEO Tools & Software 7
Stef Kiley Temp closed business ranking higher in local pack Help & Support for Google Local 2
F Turkish post: Google My Business local seo Recycle Bin 0
accessted Local Falcon GMB Question Service Area Businesses 2
F Google My Business local seo Google Local 101 3