More threads by mikepcservice

Reaction score
Hey guys, since I cannot afford the top tools right now like Ahrefs or Semrush, I am looking cheaper alternatives. Yesterday I installed an am trying out the Yoast Wincher tool:

This tool seems to give most of what I would use for a keyword tool for "as a starter" at only $29 monthly, any opinions on this please?

@mikepcservice, it just depends on specifically what you want the tool to do. If it's just to track rankings and suggest keywords, then I'd say they're all pretty similar and you should just go with whatever's affordable and sustainable. I'm not familiar with Wincher.

But I can't recommend Ahrefs highly enough. Yes, it's expensive, but its usefulness as a link finder/analysis tool is by itself worth the price of admission several times over. Plus the rank-tracking is decent.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom