More threads by najekho

najekho

Reaction score
Hi, I created a GMB listing using a Gsuite business gmail a while ago, and I am thinking about cancelling my gsuite subscription now.

Will this affect the GMB I created in this email in anyway, or will that GMB still show up on search and maps?

Go ahead and transfer the listing to a new account before you cancel anything with GSuite so that the listing isn't connected to that account anymore.

I've read that anytime you mess around with changing GMB ownerships, it risks getting suspended so really I'd rather just leave it exactly as it is so there is no issue or risk.

So is there any downside to just cancelling the gsuite email, will the GMB just become an unclaimed GMB that still appears on Search and Maps? Or will it stop appearing at all on Google search/maps?

I've read that anytime you mess around with changing GMB ownerships, it risks getting suspended so really I'd rather just leave it exactly as it is so there is no issue or risk.

Adding a new user to a listing shouldn't result in a suspension unless there is something spammy about the user's account. I would still suggest doing it this way vs deleting the account and having it unverified.

There are always risks when you make changes like this but I'd say there is a greater risk with leaving it unverified.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom