More threads by Michael S. Doran

Solutions
Reaction score
I have a client that has had some legit reviews disappear recently. Yesterday a new review from a real client was written but it doesn't actually show up to searchers. The lady wrote the review after leaving the state and returning home, so maybe makes Google suspicious?

Is there a process for finding out from Google what the problem is so legit reviews are being filtered?

Thank you for any help!

I have an article publishing on this topic Monday actually. I'll paste the section that answers this question here:

If you have legit customer reviews that are being filtered, it’s worth asking on the Google Business Profile forum to see if Google can reinstate them. When you post a thread, make sure you include the details of your business along with the following information:

1. The exact number of reviews that have gone missing.
  2. The date they were left
  3. The names of the people (as appears on Google) that left reviews.
  4. Screenshots of the missing reviews (the customers can grab these while logged into their accounts as referenced above).
While Google doesn't reinstate every case that we send through there, I am seeing them reinstate some.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom