More threads by Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
Here is a good post dealing with ORGANIC Google penalties.

If you are like me and live in Google Local, you may not be as familiar with all the Google organic penalties and how to handle. So this post might help.

See the handy SEO RECOVERY GRID at bottom of this post

What To Do When The Sh*t Hits The SEO Fan

If you have been doing SEO long enough you will eventually come across a client that has been hit with a negative action from the search engines. These negative actions can come in many different forms. However the most popular over the last several years are Manual Penalties, the Penguin filter, and the Panda filter.

Each of these is completely unique and thus requires completely unique strategies moving forward. I can?t even count on both hands the number of times I have had a client that has wasted time and money pursuing the wrong course of action.

So to save everyone some time and money in the future, here?s a handy chart to guide you through your next pitfall. Hopefully you will never need it.

Thanks Linda. We just had a client that was #2 organic tank to 19.

Sorry Chad...I missed that question from you. For the life of me I can't remember what client it was..

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom