Mmclean07

Reaction score
Hey all! I have a few clients who I manage local listings for (GMB, Yelp, Bing, Yellow Pages, etc.). I’m getting to the point where it’s cumbersome to manage them all individually and am starting to look into tools to help.

What do you recommend as the best tools in local SEO? I’m thinking about the following things:

-Automating tasks
-Aggregating and displaying data
-Building reports to share with clients

Appreciate any input from folks with much more experience than me!

Mmclean07

Reaction score
Hey Colan. Nothing crazy, mostly hours, uploading photos, and managing reviews. Thank you for your input!

turrem

Reaction score
Hey all! I have a few clients who I manage local listings for (GMB, Yelp, Bing, Yellow Pages, etc.). I’m getting to the point where it’s cumbersome to manage them all individually and am starting to look into tools to help.

What do you recommend as the best tools in local SEO? I’m thinking about the following things:

-Automating tasks
-Aggregating and displaying data
-Building reports to share with clients

Appreciate any input from folks with much more experience than me!
BrightLocal is a great tool for both aggregating and building reports to share. Regarding automation, what tasks are you specifically talking about as the only automated task BrightLocal can do is to manually claim and/or update citations through a campaign and run reports on a weekly or monthly basis.

Mmclean07

Reaction score
BrightLocal is a great tool for both aggregating and building reports to share. Regarding automation, what tasks are you specifically talking about as the only automated task BrightLocal can do is to manually claim and/or update citations through a campaign and run reports on a weekly or monthly basis.
Hey @turrem, thanks for the reply! I appreciate the help.

Reaction score
Hey, thanks for mentioning us @turrem!

@Mmclean07 you're welcome to try BrightLocal out for free for 14 days, but based on what you're after we wouldn't be able to help with automating listing management, unfortunately. This is something we'll consider for future updates, though.

Best of luck with your search! :)

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
david.victor Best SEO/GMB Reporting Tools for Outreach? Consultant's Corner 4
J What is the best reporting tool for Local SEO Local SEO Tools & Software 10
Eric Rohrback Best PPC Tools to use? Paid Search and Local Service Ads 3
Gsmithmike Best Tool To Check Keyword Ranking Locally? Local Search 4
HangTenSEO Best Local Search Tool Local SEO Tools & Software 40
Linda Buquet 153 of the Very Best SEO & Local Search Tools - Backlinko Organic SEO 0
Lloyd Silver Best Options For Using Available Tools For Citation Audit Citations 5
L UPDATE: Google Local Duplicate Discovery - Now that Our Best Google Tools are Gone Google Duplicates & Merges 1
Linda Buquet UPDATE: Google Local Duplicate Discovery - Now that Our Best Google Tools are Gone Google Duplicates & Merges 1
Linda Buquet Best Local SEO Tools & Software? Top Resources Here Local SEO Tools & Software 0
Gsmithmike What is the best citation building tool that can also delete duplicates? Local SEO Tools & Software 6
Colan Nielsen Best Site Audit Tools Local SEO Tools & Software 16
Linda Buquet 61 Best Social Media Tools for Small Business Mobile & Social 0
Bishop What is the best tool for Local SEO? Need suggestions. :) Local Search 1
Linda Buquet Turn BAD Online Reviews into your Best PR Tool Local Search 0
FriarTuck00 Best Practice for a Business that is Still Operational but Everyone Works Remotely? Google My Business & Google Maps 1
david.victor GMB Q&A vs your website's FAQ - Best Practices? Google My Business & Google Maps 5
A Guest Post Outreach - What is the best method? Local Search 5
AdvoAd How to best handle 10+ locations on website Websites, Software, and Security 4
S Best Tips for Organic Traffic Organic SEO 3
abbiebeltran Amway or Avon - Best Practice Google My Business Service Area Businesses 3
G Best Practice for GMB Service Areas? Service Area Businesses 2
A Best Method to Check sites All Scenarios? Websites, Software, and Security 1
Ben Walsh Best keywords to use for geogrid ranking maps Ask a LocalU Expert [PRIVATE] (LocalU) 2
RattlingTram Best Practices for areaServed Schema Markup? Help & Support for Google Local 5
Michael S. Doran Multiple Locations Best Practices Local Search 3
Ben Walsh Best way to contact the GMB team for duplicates, etc., at the moment? All Things Google My Business [PRIVATE] (LocalU) 4
P Creating Content Silo to improve Category Page (Best Practice Query) Local Content 1
djbaxter Best review ever? Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 0
Steve Wiideman Does anyone have a Google My Business claiming best practice guide? Google My Business & Google Maps 3
raellovepie 1 Address - 9 Confirmed Listings | Best way to report? Spam on Google 5
P Claiming 100 locations on Google Maps - what's the best approach? Multi-Location Issues 4
F Best Way to Remove a Practitioner Listing Google Duplicates & Merges 3
Tyler Hammer The Best Aggregator? Citations 3
Ben Walsh Call Tracking best practices Ask a LocalU Expert [PRIVATE] (LocalU) 3
Ben Walsh Latest Best Practices For Dynamic Tracking with CallRail? Ask a LocalU Expert [PRIVATE] (LocalU) 1
Nick 11 Best Name To Use In GMB Google My Business & Google Maps 3
mattrigg Best Practice - Content Assets and Linking Local Content 3
Tony Wang Duplicate Review - Best Reason to Flag? Local Reviews 1
P Best Navigation for eCommerce and link sculpting Query Google Algorithm Discussions 3
Conor Treacy Best Method of Reporting Virtual Offices in Maps Service Area Businesses 4
Nathan_NZ How to best set-up a Service Area Business Service Area Businesses 2
M SAB Moving - Best Practices for 2020 Recycle Bin 0
Caroline S Best Practices For Submitting Spam Edits On Google Maps? Spam on Google 2
JaredCaraway Another business is using my client's name - best course of action? Google My Business & Google Maps 3
A SAB Moving - Best Practices for 2020 Moving or Name Changes 2
Tim Colling Category spam - Best way to get them changed? NAP, Categories, Dashboard Data 6
MonicaH SAB moving from primary target location to non-target location - best way to handle GMB? Moving or Name Changes 4
B Flagging Bad Reviews By Same Person - Best Practice? Local Reviews 1
Annika Neudecker GMB UTM best practices for chains? Multi-Location Issues 2