More threads by Mmclean07

Mmclean07

Reaction score
Hey all! I have a few clients who I manage local listings for (GMB, Yelp, Bing, Yellow Pages, etc.). I’m getting to the point where it’s cumbersome to manage them all individually and am starting to look into tools to help.

What do you recommend as the best tools in local SEO? I’m thinking about the following things:

-Automating tasks
-Aggregating and displaying data
-Building reports to share with clients

Appreciate any input from folks with much more experience than me!

What sort of ongoing tasks are you doing related to non-Google sites like Yelp and Yellow Pages? For building reports and displaying data I would look into Google Data Studio.

Hey Colan. Nothing crazy, mostly hours, uploading photos, and managing reviews. Thank you for your input!

Hey all! I have a few clients who I manage local listings for (GMB, Yelp, Bing, Yellow Pages, etc.). I’m getting to the point where it’s cumbersome to manage them all individually and am starting to look into tools to help.

What do you recommend as the best tools in local SEO? I’m thinking about the following things:

-Automating tasks
-Aggregating and displaying data
-Building reports to share with clients

Appreciate any input from folks with much more experience than me!
BrightLocal is a great tool for both aggregating and building reports to share. Regarding automation, what tasks are you specifically talking about as the only automated task BrightLocal can do is to manually claim and/or update citations through a campaign and run reports on a weekly or monthly basis.

BrightLocal is a great tool for both aggregating and building reports to share. Regarding automation, what tasks are you specifically talking about as the only automated task BrightLocal can do is to manually claim and/or update citations through a campaign and run reports on a weekly or monthly basis.
Hey @turrem, thanks for the reply! I appreciate the help.

Hey, thanks for mentioning us @turrem!

@Mmclean07 you're welcome to try BrightLocal out for free for 14 days, but based on what you're after we wouldn't be able to help with automating listing management, unfortunately. This is something we'll consider for future updates, though.

Best of luck with your search! :)

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom