More threads by Monica Simpson

Reaction score
Good morning! In the last week when I've tried to verify Facebook pages, the option doesn't even appear. There is a menu on the left but no Page Visibility option. Even on the pages where I am Admin. I cannot find any answers in the FB forums or help pages. Anyone else experiencing this? Thankyou in advance, for your assistance!

I don't see the option either. I'm an Admin for dozens of pages and it doesn't show on any of them.

Same here - it's totally disappeared from any pages that aren't already verified. I was actually working with one page, had just submitted it for verification, but 10 minutes later the option to verify had gone (and the page wasn't verified). Strange.

I'm experiencing the same thing. (I'm also finding the Page Roles page to be blank for a number of pages we manage; can't add or remove people.)

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom