More threads by MiriamEllis

Reaction score
Good morning, everybody!
Just an informal question to see which GMB support options you are currently finding to be functional. I recently saw someone mention that they were given the chat option when trying to contact Google about a local business need, but I have not personally seen that option in at least a year. So, what options still appear to you to be staffed (Twitter, Facebook, GMB support via email, GMB support via chat, etc.) and what are response times looking like for you these days (days, weeks, months)? Thanks for any replies!

Social support is still gone.

Email is available, and using that link above if you go through the steps sometimes you will get chat support depending on availability. Not sure the turn around time right now.

Hi guys, I just want to ask if anyone here knows if GBP (former GMB) chat or call support has been reactivated or is still Email only support? Thanks

Thanks for the reply @JoyHawkins

Hmmm I got EMAIL as the only option:

1660824781851.png

Do you have any workaround to get into the Chat option? Email support is too slow to respond, Thanks

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom