More threads by Durandl

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi there

I am currently developing a site for a local handyman.
His main location is A but he also wants to target neighbouring areas B and C for the keyword "Handyman".
I told him that we may achieve the snack pack for area A (although it will take a while) since this is the location of his business but it is highly unlikely he well ever achieve the snack pack for area B and C.

I am planning on including the name of location A on the home page of his site so the meta title will be "handyman in A" and build separate pages for location B & C following the same principle.
Is that the best approach? or should I build a home page without mentioning a location in the title and build 3 separate pages, 1 for each location?

I am planning on including the name of location A on the home page of his site so the meta title will be "handyman in A" and build separate pages for location B & C following the same principle.

This is the right approach.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom