More threads by 888localseo

888localseo

Reaction score
Hi i have a few clients from Canada and US. Currently giving a try to Brightlocal but need advice from other experts on which tool is best investment in the long run and why? (reasons/features)

Agreed, Places Scout has a very robust capabilities set. Depending on your needs, I'd throw LocalClarity into the mix in terms of functionality versus cost, especially for multi-location brands. Admitted, I'm biased.

Give us a try as well. We have all functionality others offer, free testing and super fast onboarding (10 min). Designed for multi location customers, some unique features like deleted review monitoring, A/B testing and a very extensive suits of reputation management reports. At $3 per location (>200 locations) an absolute steel.

Hi i have a few clients from Canada and US. Currently giving a try to Brightlocal but need advice from other experts on which tool is best investment in the long run and why? (reasons/features)

Hey, Jenny from BrightLocal here 👋

Thanks so much for giving BrightLocal a go. We know there are lots of awesome local SEO tools out there. Check out our G2 reviews to see why customers like us: https://www.g2.com/products/brightlocal/reviews

If you ever have any questions on BrightLocal during your free trial, feel free to contact our support team via the chat widget on the site. We'll be more than happy to help!

Has anyone else had issues w/ Brightlocal? I wasn't getting much value from the tool and had to cancel my subscription. In the mean time I was simply trying to use the GBP posting tool ( $5 add on for any client or location you have ) and it didn't work. I've been going back and forth w/ them since april i.e they can't fix it and don't follow up. They seem like really nice people with engaging content online - I'm just not sure their core products are up to snuff.

Has anyone else had issues w/ Brightlocal? I wasn't getting much value from the tool and had to cancel my subscription. In the mean time I was simply trying to use the GBP posting tool ( $5 add on for any client or location you have ) and it didn't work. I've been going back and forth w/ them since april i.e they can't fix it and don't follow up. They seem like really nice people with engaging content online - I'm just not sure their core products are up to snuff.

Hey there, thanks for your feedback. Feel free to message me with your contact details if you want us to follow up, and I can escalate this to our team. Thank you.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom