More threads by Travis Van Slooten

Solutions
Reaction score
I am shifting my business away from providing any kind of ongoing services such as PPC and ongoing SEO. I'm focusing more on one-time optimization services, web design and development, etc. As a result, I'm looking to either outsource the PPC and ongoing SEO for a few select clients of mine OR refer them to someone completely, meaning I would hand them off to you without any kind of ongoing commission paid to me (i.e. passing the clients to you so they are your clients moving forward).

These clients have been with me for about a year now and are extremely important to me. It's imperative that whoever I outsource or refer these out to knows what they are doing! I would like to keep them myself but I no longer have the time to give them the service or results they deserve. I have a very strong relationship with them so they are trusting me to find someone they can work with.

There are 4 clients that I need to outsource/refer out to immediately. The budgets these clients have range from $1,000 - $3,000/month. While the primary need is PPC, they also would like some kind of ongoing SEO.

The industries of these clients include a law firm, electrician, gutter contractor, and a home security company.

I would prefer to work with one person/company for all of these clients but I'm willing to work with different professionals so if someone wants the law firm and another wants the electrician, etc. etc. I'm fine with that. The main thing is that you can deliver results and that you can treat these clients well:)

Please private message me for more details if you're interested.

Travis

Hey Travis for PPC, if you are looking for something easier to manage for clients have you checked out AdWords Express? Waaaay easier to maintain :) Maybe then you could keep some of that money :)

The problem is, AdWords Express sucks. I have taken over the accounts for 3 businesses that were using Express and you wouldn't believe the money they were throwing away. It has to be one of the worst services Google has rolled out for small business owners. Just my two cents...

Since I posted this thread, I have found a couple individuals and companies to work with for ongoing SEO and I've rolled up my sleeves to take on PPC myself.

Travis

Hey Travis for PPC, if you are looking for something easier to manage for clients have you checked out AdWords Express? Waaaay easier to maintain :) Maybe then you could keep some of that money :)

I have to agree this product is horrible. I actually have been using it for the last year or so for one reason. Google stars. The only way to get your google review stars to show up in adwords is use adwords express. Everything else about it is horrible! Did I mention Horrible! You are forced to use content network along with search network. You not allowed to block negative keywords, Reports are not that useful. I could go on and on about that product and how bad it is.

Now to top it all off, I have only been noticing star rating showing up about half the time on my ads. Time to switch over to adwords for me.

@valesence

Ya, Express is definitely not worth using just for the star reviews. You can make up for the lack of star reviews by using ad extensions in AdWords. You can have extensions for sitelinks, locations, phone number, and review extensions;)

Travis

The problem is, AdWords Express sucks. I have taken over the accounts for 3 businesses that were using Express and you wouldn't believe the money they were throwing away. It has to be one of the worst services Google has rolled out for small business owners. Just my two cents...

Yes Travis, that's the general opinion among all the consultants I know. I think it's OK as a solution for business owners that don't know any better and would never learn Adwords or hire someone to manage Adwords though.

Well I'm sure express will get much better. As I'm sure google is using all the negative keyword data to help them display better ads automatically.

Chris McCreery

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom