More threads by SeoSaur

SeoSaur

Reaction score
Does anyone know why a GBP description continually reverts to the old version from last year? Just trying to update a client's description for them and the changes are not saving. Wondering if this is a common issue and/or if there's something I can do to resolve it? Thanks for any help you can provide!

I've never heard of that issue with the descriptions before. Might be related to one of the issues in this article - Who Keeps Updating My Google My Business Listing? | TOP-Rated SEO Advice | Sterling Sky Inc.

Thank you, Colin. I appreciate the info! Unfortunately, I've gone through the issues in the article and the changes are still occurring. This is an agency account so it's hard to know the apps connected to each account, but I wonder if there's a way to communicate with Google that these changes are client approved? Or to speak with a Google rep directly about why this might be occurring?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom