More threads by Cuoreimpavido

Cuoreimpavido

Reaction score
Hi,
I came across something I don't remember seeing before.
This is how the restaurant shows up in "list view" in Google Maps (Android):

1.jpeg

This is how the source shows up inside the GBP:
2.jpeg

This is the GBP: 9 Reinas · C/ de València, 267, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
This is the article: Exclusive Local's Guide to the Best Restaurants in Barcelona! - Adkaizen

Out of hundreds if not thousands of recommendation lists around the web, this website got featured on Google Maps.
As far as I know they're not a specially reputable source, just an advertising agency that created a list on their website.
So what are they doing different? How did they get featured on Google Maps list view?

Thanks!

Last edited:
This is a Mobile App feature. You have no control over it. I believe the lists in questions must be formatted in a specific way that calls in info from the GBP to be detected. I know I have seen an article about this on SER, but Google searching about Google for anything other than the most basic information is completely impossible, so... @rustybrick can you help?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom