More threads by djbaxter

djbaxter

Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
WordPress 4.4.1 Security and Maintenance Release
by Aaron Jorbin, WordPress.org
January 6, 2016

WordPress 4.4.1 is now available. This is a security release for all previous versions and we strongly encourage you to update your sites immediately.

WordPress versions 4.4 and earlier are affected by a cross-site scripting vulnerability that could allow a site to be compromised. This was reported by Crtc4L.

WordPress 4.4.1 fixes 52 bugs from 4.4. For more information, see the release notes or consult the list of changes.

Download WordPress 4.4.1 or venture over to Dashboard → Updates and simply click ?Update Now.? Sites that support automatic background updates are already beginning to update to WordPress 4.4.1.

Read more...

Hello. I just recently launched an online garden furniture store based on the SoftSun theme (http://www.templatemonster.com/wordpress-themes.php) and am doing some research trying to develop a good security strategy for my website. I am not as tech-savvy as I though I was to know how to edit the theme's files or handle WordPress coding properly. Does anyone have experience with additional easy-to-use security plugins or services? I'm hoping that I might be able to get a little advice from some WordPress experts on the matter.

I have experience on this area. What questions do you have?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom