Recent content by Chris Barnard

  1. Chris Barnard

    LSA shows Verified/Live, but zero impressions since August 29 — what could block serving?

    In my experience, I wouldn't recommend emailing them every day; you'll spin your wheels, get more frustrated with canned, nonsensical replies, and they'll get more confused/unhelpful. Stick with one case ID too (in subject line/emails) if you have multiple. I'd be on more of a 3-day cadence. And...
  2. Chris Barnard

    LSA shows Verified/Live, but zero impressions since August 29 — what could block serving?

    Is that length of time without those details typical for an LSA escalation? It depends on the case, and the luck of the draw support. I saw your posts in the Google Ads forum too, I'll try posting there with the hopes another Product Expert can escalate. Is there a more precise question I...
  3. Chris Barnard

    LSA shows Verified/Live, but zero impressions since August 29 — what could block serving?

    Which exact page and status should I look at to check for an advertiser-verification or account restriction separate from LSA verification? Login to the Google Ads UI > hover over the Admin gear icon > click Policy/Account tab > check to see if you see any notifications or requirements on that...
  4. Chris Barnard

    LSA shows Verified/Live, but zero impressions since August 29 — what could block serving?

    I would think the hours discrepancy is impacting ads, confirm your hours are correct in GBP/LSA. Has anyone encountered this combination of a Verified/Live status, a “Finish requirements” warning, and exactly zero impressions? Where are you seeing the warning? Not in the Policy Manager you...
  5. Chris Barnard

    LSA Ads suspended after website downtime

    Interesting, thanks for sharing with the crowd! They're notorious for not providing many answers/causes/recommended fixes with suspensions in my experience. Glad you got it back to good standing and serving again.
  6. Chris Barnard

    Google LSA Account Suspended - Circumvention and System Interference how can i fix?

    Weird that your phone number would be the reason; I've never seen that, but that doesn't mean anything, I know. Using the wrong phone number isn't circumventing Google's systems; it's circumventing your own. Even then, I would think that's more likely to result in a suspension for "Customer...
  7. Chris Barnard

    Reactivated LSA After 6 Months: Losing Impressions and Rankings Every Day

    No No, I just work for the best local SEO agency on the planet. #dreamteam We do PPC/LSAs too.
  8. Chris Barnard

    Reactivated LSA After 6 Months: Losing Impressions and Rankings Every Day

    Yeah, you bet - wish it was actually helpful/actionable info I could provide! LSAs are like throwing darts. That's nuts about the trucks/phone numbers, so that was on the images in the LSA account, I'm guessing? I recall the image policy when there were no overlays/CTAs/phone numbers, but...
  9. Chris Barnard

    Reactivated LSA After 6 Months: Losing Impressions and Rankings Every Day

    I have not personally experienced a similar issue after reactivating an LSA profile that had been paused for several months. It sure could be some kind of reactivation penalty/reset, or an internal trust score issue. I do not think Google has fundamentally changed how rankings are calculated...
  10. Chris Barnard

    New accounts - low impressions

    Yes on the Advertiser verification deal, it should be completed if it's outstanding. Since we don't have many buttons or levers to push with LSAs, it's one thing we can complete. I've heard that is recommended as a best practice.
  11. Chris Barnard

    LSA- benefits of the blue checkmark even if not running ads?

    Not just the number of reviews, but also (maybe more importantly) the consistency/velocity of reviews...which would jibe with (reported) Google efforts to make LSAs more equitable. So a smaller business with fewer reviews can compete with much larger businesses with many more reviews if they are...
  12. Chris Barnard

    LSA- benefits of the blue checkmark even if not running ads?

    I'd say it's the number/velocity of reviews compared to the competition, rather than the SAB. Always answer incoming calls with a human and message "leads" immediately (an autoresponder is best). Notate/rate all leads, and mark qualified leads as booked. Beyond the handling stuff, add images...
  13. Chris Barnard

    Google LSA Ad - Clickbait Violation

    Great to hear Anthony! You had it ID'd from jump. Hold onto that rep!
  14. Chris Barnard

    Verifying Doctor's Profile

    Here's a possibly illuminating (was to me lol) checklist for video verifications: https://www.facebook.com/groups/localsearchforum/permalink/35733231749609056/
  15. Chris Barnard

    Making a copy of Google Reviews

    Hi Kaycie, I don't know about the paid tools; hopefully, someone else can chime in. Have you tried Google Takeout? It's extremely cumbersome, downloads all accounts from the Google Account you're using (so do it from an owner's account vs. agency account with multiple GBPs), and you'll need...

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER
Back
Top Bottom