More threads by acharlton

acharlton

Reaction score
Is there any way to get these ex-employee reviews removed? Her earlier 7 reviews implied that she was an employee so they were all removed by Google and Yelp but these 3 are stickier. Thoughts?

1722880178412.jpg

Have you reported the reviews using this tool? If you did and they got denied, you can appeal the decision and provide proof this is an ex-employee and cite the other reviews that got removed already.

Have you reported the reviews using this tool? If you did and they got denied, you can appeal the decision and provide proof this is an ex-employee and cite the other reviews that got removed already.

Hi, thanks for the response! I did report them through the tool but got no response at all. Not sure how I can appeal it in that case?

Contact support directly and tell them the tool is not working - send them the review and explain its an employee and provide evidence from the other reviews that got removed.

Also, have you had people flag it via maps? If not, do that and get as many people with high standing Google accounts to flag it too.

Looks like the appeals tool started working. Just took a while (maybe a month?) to populate with the review removal requests so I could submit my appeal (even though they hadn't yet made a decision). Reviews can be stressful when you're just starting out!

@acharlton - To add to @ElizabethRule's suggestions of 1.) flagging the review and 2.) reporting it (and appealing a denial) through the Review Management Tool, the third (and final) shot at getting the review removed would be to create a post in the Community Forum. (Click here to start a thread: Sign in - Google Accounts)

Thanks! The reviews were taken down. Eventually, the review management tool populated with the reviews I had flagged. I then appealed them, showing evidence that this person's previous reviews had been removed, the person was posting the same review everywhere and that they were a former employee. Once I appealed they came down within a couple of days.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Events

LocalU - Sold Out

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom