More threads by Allen101

Reaction score
Is it possible to have 2 Google, Bing and Yahoo accounts for 1 website / 1 Business. The reason I ask is because my partner lives in one city and I live in another. I can use my address for 1 account and he can use his address for the other account. Both accounts will be the same except the address. Thank you for your time

Hi Allen, a business can have a page for each physical business location. So if the business has two registered physical locations that customers can show up at during the stated hours you are good.

Care to provide more detail about this specific situation?

Colan is right.

However you can't just set up extra listings at someone else's home, even if partner unless that's an official business location. (Business license and other citations to prove it's a valid business entity.)

GUIDELINE: "Businesses that operate in a service area should create one page for the central office or location and designate service areas."

Service area businesses are under extra scrutiny for setting up additional listings just to rank in other cities and that is not allowed.

Not saying that's what you are doing. Just saying Google watches service area businesses closely, because many try to violate that guideline.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom