More threads by Daniel L

Daniel L

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have come across a fraudulent company thats set up 77 fake GMB listings all with fake reviews, fake addresses and the same people answer the phones.

I have sent a request via google redressal form but no luck. Hoping someone can help me combat this type of spam.

I'm shocked these people can set up so many without detection.

Thanks,

Daniel

Hi all,

I have come across a fraudulent company thats set up 77 fake GMB listings all with fake reviews, fake addresses and the same people answer the phones.

I have sent a request via google redressal form but no luck. Hoping someone can help me combat this type of spam.

I'm shocked these people can set up so many without detection.

Thanks,

Daniel

WE are providing fake business removal services (legal way). Message me if you want to check price details.

You don't get a reply. You need to keep the case ID and the date submitted.

Anyone else able to expedite this process? It needs to be addressed asap as so many genuine businesses are being effected by them.

Not with out a case id and not under 14 days. That is Google’s policies.

Hello @keyserholiday,

The above issue is getting worse, they are creating more and more spam listings with more fake reviews. I submitted via redressal 2 months ago without any luck?

Any further suggestions?

Hi @keyserholiday,

The post has been closed and I can no longer comment on the thread.

The case ID is - 2-6757000032315 and the sheet is attached above.

I have seen that they're creating 15-20 spam locals a week now. They need to be stopped.

Appreciate your help on this.

A. Please check your list to see how many have been removed and B. create a new thread as I can't unlock the thread any more.

What do you recommend doing for businesses using residential addresses?

I've suggested edits and then submitted a redressal form. I've waited the 14 days and the listings are all still the same and using home addresses.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom