More threads by Nafiz

Nafiz

Reaction score
I live in Bangladesh. My clients business is in the US. His profile got suspended for some reasons. Now he wants me to submit an appeal for him. Is there any restriction that I cannot submit an appeal with my own Bangladesh email. Do I need a US based mail to manage my clients Business profile? here is the image that shows not approved. Dp I need to change my email?
0.jpg

I don't think your email matters, but that business appears to be an ecommerce store, which does not qualify for a GPB listing, that's why it was suspended.

I don't think your email matters, but that business appears to be an ecommerce store, which does not qualify for a GPB listing, that's why it was suspended.

but my store has a physical location

isn't there any way to reinstate my business? I have removed my website from my GBP but there is no way to appeal. I tried the additional review appeal but google doesn't respond

Having a physical location is not the issue, if you are only an e-commerce store, GBP is not for you. Removing your website doesn't change that fact.

If local customers come shop at your store in person, then you would qualify.

Having a physical location is not the issue, if you are only an e-commerce store, GBP is not for you. Removing your website doesn't change that fact.

If local customers come shop at your store in person, then you would qualify.

yes customers can visit my shop. I have tried to contact google but they kept saying "NOT APPROVED". I have also tried the addtional review for appeal but there only a "NO REPLY" EMAIL COME FROM THEM.

You might try posting on the help forum, perhaps a PE will escalate it for you. However, nothing on your website or any other info online indicates that this is a brick and mortar store.

If they really do have or want local customers, that should be addressed first. Otherwise, I don't think a GBP will benefit an e-commerce store much.

You might try posting on the help forum, perhaps a PE will escalate it for you. However, nothing on your website or any other info online indicates that this is a brick and mortar store.

If they really do have or want local customers, that should be addressed first. Otherwise, I don't think a GBP will benefit an e-commerce store much.

why do you think my the business doesn't have a physical store?
I posted on the help forum but none of the experts really helped.

No one responded to your forum thread? How long ago did you post? It may take some time, they are all volunteers.

The website is very clearly e-commerce. There is NO indication that this is an actual physical store where people can visit. Did the GBP have pictures of the store? Pictures of the front entrance with a retail sign? Pictures of the inside where people can shop?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom