More threads by Chaddow

Reaction score
A new client has recently joined us and all was good we connected to there adwords through our MCC and added there locations to the agency dashboard

Then about two weeks ago we where told by the client that the password had been changed without there knowledge and the email with primary ownership of the listing can now not be access. Every staff member at the client is denying any knowledge of the change

So as I have done a number of times before I went through the account recovery process

However this time we did not get the automated reply which is the first step in resetting the password we got the below instead

"Thank you for filling out our account recovery form. We know that losing access to your account can be frustrating. We want to help.

At Google, we take your privacy and security very seriously. We're committed to returning accounts only when we're sure that we're giving them back to their owners. Unfortunately, based on the information you provided, we were unable to verify that you owner of the account

Can you provide additional information to verify that you own this account?"

Has anyone come across this before and what form will this additional information take that they are looking for

Hey @Chaddow I have not but I would suggest you post a thread here so that hopefully one of the product experts can tell you what you should do next.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom