More threads by bfrazier

bfrazier

Solutions
Reaction score
We're seeing the ability to now add "accepted" health insurances under the 'info' tab for some clients, BUT... the clients are reporting that it is NOT a user-friendly process. Specifically, they say finding the insurance company is very difficult.
  • Is anyone else having a similar experience?
  • Do you have any tips/suggestions/experiences for this new feature?
  • How does this integrate with insurance information included in GMB from 3rd party sources (i.e. Zoc Doc, etc.)? I know previously, the only way to change insurance information on GMB was to contact them directly.
Thank you!
image (2).png

Hey @bfrazier

@krystaltaing wrote about it here - GMB Insurance Info Management for Healthcare Providers

Krystal said:

There are still plenty of users reporting that they don’t have this field available for their healthcare listings so it seems to be a slow rollout. I would imagine we will see more healthcare-related categories with this field later in 2021. I’ve seen this feature on a variety of different healthcare-related categories including hospitals, clinics, doctors, and massage therapists so I’d guess that Google will make this available to all categories within the healthcare vertical that could accept insurance.

I’ve also heard businesses report missing options for insurance carriers displayed in GMB. As this is a new feature, I’d expect changes and enhancements over the next few months to this field but users can always send feedback within the tool.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom