More threads by optimaxx

optimaxx

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm in desperation mode. Google has suspended by gmb account, as well as all the gmb businesses in that account. The main problem is that they're not my businesses and belong to different clients. I've already stopped managing those businesses. The question is that do you think Google will reinstate those businesses given that all those legit owners send reinstatement request? Fyi, all the businesses are legit and done nothing wrong. I've also done nothing wrong so that otherwise would trigger that action

Just go have all the documents ready and go through the reinstatement process. You also shouldn't have all the profiles attached to one email as a suspension to one often triggers a suspension to all. Like they say, don't put all your eggs into one basket.

Just go have all the documents ready and go through the reinstatement process. You also shouldn't have all the profiles attached to one email as a suspension to one often triggers a suspension to all. Like they say, don't put all your eggs into one basket.

Yeah, a hard lesson....

You also shouldn't have all the profiles attached to one email as a suspension to one often triggers a suspension to all. Like they say, don't put all your eggs into one basket.

Do you just set up multiple gmail accounts and attach them? What do you find is best practice for this?

Do you just set up multiple gmail accounts and attach them? What do you find is best practice for this?

Good question. I have a handful of GBPs managed through one Gmail address, but I plan to add Gmails to handle more than that. I believe that potentially limits the damage.

Yeah that's what I have been wondering.

I think I am going to open a new post about it.

We have one client that is acquiring other companies, and each time we just roll the new GBPs into one main account, but yeah that sets up danger in the suspension scenario, I think.

I'm talking like 100s of profiles.

Yes, as we acquired new locations, we rolled them under the main client account.

Some of the locations already had 50-70 entries under the e-mail address we took over.

Like everything GBP related, I have heard from 10 people that's the way to do it, and then 10 people who say not to do it that way. Then 10 people who say they have seen and done it both ways and there is no preferred way.

Personally, I'm rather paranoid about that. I only use 2 to a maximum of 3 listings by email. If it is a different country, then even completely fresh, aged emails with a new IP.

Yeah, we've been trying to get a handle on it. But even all the third party vendors we have contacted (who either white label or provide a GUI) if you ask 3 you get 3 answers.

Very frustrating,

Yeah, we've been trying to get a handle on it. But even all the third party vendors we have contacted (who either white label or provide a GUI) if you ask 3 you get 3 answers.

Very frustrating,

It's complicated, thats true. If you use some multilogin browser like anty dolphin for example, and high-quality residential or mobile proxies, it SHOULD be fine. And AGED gmail accounts.

Well this motivated me to remove my access from a bunch of former clients, so thanks for sharing!

GBP-removals.jpg

Easy ways not to get an account-level suspension. Don't share the login credentials with multiple people. Each employee needs to have their email added to the GBP. Don't do suggest an edits with any email connected to GBP.

This has happened to 46 of my listing heard nothing from Google Support and now in desperate need of someone to help.

Easy ways not to get an account-level suspension. Don't share the login credentials with multiple people. Each employee needs to have their email added to the GBP. Don't do suggest an edits with any email connected to GBP.

You mean suggest an edit to other business profiles? Since you can directly just edit any GBP you have access to.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom