More threads by MeganR

MeganR

Reaction score
I have a client who is finally want to make the leap to AMP. I'm looking for the best AMP plugin for this purpose. It's not a large e-commerce site, but a local service site with about 300 pages.

We are not opposed to paying for premium plugin version if there's one that's better than the rest or offers desirable features.

I just read djbaxter's post on another thread, noting the Google antitrust suits and the implications those may have on AMPs lifespan. If anyone wants to weigh in on that matter as part of this discussion to add / not to add an AMP plugin to a site. Although, as I stated in the other thread, I believe that with court cases moving as slow as they do, it's still worthwhile to reap the advantages AMP offers while it lasts, however long it may be -- but, that's just me thinking out loud.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

I have a client who is finally want to make the leap to AMP. I'm looking for the best AMP plugin for this purpose. It's not a large e-commerce site, but a local service site with about 300 pages.

We are not opposed to paying for premium plugin version if there's one that's better than the rest or offers desirable features.

I just read djbaxter's post on another thread, noting the Google antitrust suits and the implications those may have on AMPs lifespan. If anyone wants to weigh in on that matter as part of this discussion to add / not to add an AMP plugin to a site. Although, as I stated in the other thread, I believe that with court cases moving as slow as they do, it's still worthwhile to reap the advantages AMP offers while it lasts, however long it may be -- but, that's just me thinking out loud.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!
Hi Megan,
I hate AMP but have used this plugin successfully without too much hassle. Benchmark EVERYTHING and do crawls before and after. I find it more of a PITA than a help.

Thanks, Carrie! Somehow, I missed your reply. Yes, I had considered this one because it was the "official" AMP plugin, but it doesn't have the best reviews....lots of glitches, as you indicated by your post. I'll take another look. Thanks, again.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom