Reaction score
review-site-listings-in-serps.jpg

An Analysis of Review Site Listings in SERPs

Their reputation precedes them. When prospective customers search for your clients they receive a quick summary of their listings on review sites.

Your clients don't get it.

They're not entirely sure what their customers see. Even worse, they're not really sure why it matters, but it does. A thorough understanding of review site listings in the SERPS is crucial to their success.

Why though?

Your clients can't plan and prioritize

They don't have what they need.

This is where education comes in. Education gives you the tools you need to make a compelling case for a carefully crafted review management campaign. For clients, this could be the difference between failure and success.

How?

Clients focus on results. In the beginning, most clients are uneducated. When it comes to review management, they know the basics. Positive reviews = more sales and revenue. It's still a risk though, which means clients are hesitant.

They aren't comfortable going all in.

At least, not at first. Many clients prefer to start small. "Why don't we start with a small budget, then see what you're able to do with that?" they say. You know how it goes.

But it's simply not enough.

Your clients want a significant amount of traction. They want to achieve game-changing results. This means they'll need to go all in. That they're willing to reorient their business around review management.

They won't do that unless they're educated.

By you.

Andrew goes on to really dive into the different ways the review site listings and review related real estate show up in SERPs and how to properly educate your clients when they come to you with questions about why these different elements matter to them, their business, and their bottom line.

Read Andrew's full article here.

LSF_CTA.png

LSF_CTA.png

review-site-listings-in-serps.jpg

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
H GMB - Dashboard data analysis longer than a quarter NAP, Categories, Dashboard Data 2
hajnasiewicz Schema markup competitive analysis Local SEO Tools & Software 7
J GMB Competitor Analysis Ranking Puzzles 1
Dan Foland Looking for thoughts/analysis/articles on the recent algorithm volatility Organic SEO 1
whiz Consultants: Competitive Analysis for Local Ranking - What are top factors you check? Consultant's Corner 19
Linda Buquet Possum Update Analysis - Biggest Google Local Update Since Pigeon via Joy Hawkins Google My Business & Google Maps 35
Linda Buquet Discover Cost of Local SEO Campaigns PLUS Analysis of 300K Local SERPs Local Search 6
Linda Buquet Free Keyword Rank Software for Competitive Analysis & Pre-Consultations Local SEO Tools & Software 12
CaseyMeraz Competitive Analysis Tips for Local SEO Local Search 2
Dustybones Moz Analysis of Searchmetrics 2014 Ranking Report Local Search 1
Linda Buquet Pigeon Analysis - New Insights about this Crazy Google Local Algo & the Constant Flux Google My Business & Google Maps 50
Linda Buquet 4 Hot Local Ranking, Local Algo Analysis & Competitive Research Tools Compared! Local SEO Tools & Software 8
Linda Buquet Amazing List of Schema, Microdata & Technical SEO Analysis Tools Local SEO Tools & Software 0
Linda Buquet Gaming Google+ Local: Analysis From 170k SERPs - SEMrush Blog Google My Business & Google Maps 0
Linda Buquet Compelling Local Search Competitive Analysis, Using Google+ Google My Business & Google Maps 4
RobinOctane Two New Link Analysis Tools-Article Local Search 0
sergiuliano Local Carousel TOP Factors - Correlation Analysis Local Search 6
sergiuliano Keyword Non-Provided Analysis Organic SEO 3
sergiuliano Google Local Carousel Rankings and Competition Analysis Tool Local SEO Tools & Software 2
djbaxter New Free Google Backlink Checker Tool for Penguin & Disavow Analysis Organic SEO 1
MiriamEllis Is G+ Local Sentiment Analysis Worth A Hang? Really? Local Search 4
Linda Buquet Hardcore Local SEO Competitive Analysis with Places Scout Local SEO Tools & Software 2
Don Archer Google business listing with 482 Real Review Missing. How do I get them back? Help & Support for Google Local 2
Nikki Stine Are negative Google reviews due to supply shortages considered 'off-topic'? Local Reviews 2
BekahBerry Managing one client with multiple listings and need to be alerted to reviews All Things Google My Business [PRIVATE] (LocalU) 2
JoyHawkins Reviews Not Publishing Local Reviews 10
NevenaIvanova Removing off-topic reviews posted before the business started operation Local Reviews 8
Phil Rozek Google Maps reviews get "New" label for reviews less than 1 month old Local Reviews 5
JoyHawkins Get Custom Responses to Online Reviews Local Reviews 3
Barb Davids Review restriction for dentists in AU? Local Reviews 3
W Is it possible to remove reviews on GMB? Local Reviews 4
D Spam Fighting With Reviews Spam on Google 7
harmony How Does Google Choose Service Options in a Review? Local Reviews 6
abbiebeltran Google Reviews Now Have 'Service-Testimonial-Tags' at the Top Local Reviews 1
S Local Services Ads - Fake Reviews Local Reviews 1
djbaxter Google Maps Removed 55M Reviews & 3M Fake Business Profiles Spam on Google 4
E Review Spammer Help & Support for Google Local 2
C Fake google reviews on google my business Contact Us Messages 2
Greg Bernhardt Why some categories show review snippet and some don't? NAP, Categories, Dashboard Data 1
DangGood GMB showing 2 Review sections at Zero Google My Business & Google Maps 0
Oliver Keates BBC - "Man to pay £25,000 damages over negative TrustPilot review" Local Search 6
Steve Attarian Has anyone had luck removing a Review by a non customer that gave one star because she noticed that the staff didn't wear masks when she walked by? Google My Business & Google Maps 4
swmaher Competitor Buying Fake Reviews Local Reviews 1
LauraUK SAB's - can a client without a Gmail leave a SAB a review. Service Area Businesses 3
M Google rule for collecting reviews from a dedicated tablet inside a store ? Local Reviews 8
micromano Will changing a business name in GMB cause reviews to be lost? Moving or Name Changes 3
R Facebook reviews dropped to 0; Google filtering reviews temporarily? Local Reviews 2
A Diminishing Returns on Number of Reviews? Local Reviews 6
Eoghan_MFeed Great customer review we pulled in for a client Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 0
MatGee Multiple Practitioners at Medical Office, Is It Possible To Share Reviews? Google My Business & Google Maps 2