More threads by smaisie

smaisie

Reaction score
We are seeing an incredible increase in views on GMB. Of the 100+ plus locations my company has, we're seeing up to four times more traffic to almost every location. The increase is entirely Listing on Maps.

I've looked through different threads and can't find anything recent, but maybe others have noticed and just haven't posted?

The additional views have not translated into actions, so I'm not sure how accurate it all is.

Thanks.

Has the business done a recent Google ads campaign? That could explain it. Personally, I would ignore views as a metric. Every time the business populates as an icon anywhere on Google Maps it counts so it's not a reflection of how many searches were done.

Has the business done a recent Google ads campaign? That could explain it. Personally, I would ignore views as a metric. Every time the business populates as an icon anywhere on Google Maps it counts so it's not a reflection of how many searches were done.
So I understand, in the below search on Google maps for "Los Angeles", each icon (identified by the arrows as examples and others I didn't note) would count as a view in this search, correct?

map_icons.png

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom