More threads by dave101

Solutions
Reaction score
I am looking to see if anyone is reselling Grade.Us have 2 businesses I want to get accounts for but I want to get dashboard access so I can edit invites etc. Let me know if your selling it. Thanks.

I am not reselling Grade.Us but if I were, I might try to switch to GatherUp.

Their dashboard is a little smoother in my opinion.

I use Grade.Us for invites because they're smoother and much more flexible.

I use GatherUp for displaying reviews in schema, review monitoring for client's access, allowing them to reply to reviews in a dashboard, etc.

I think Grade.Us is much better for invites and GatherUp much better for what I posted above. If I had to use one for a client, it would be GatherUp. But hopefully Grade.Us is coming out with developments for displaying reviews, etc. I don't think customization is in the future for GatherUp's review process.

Great analysis @JoshuaMackens. I mostly use GatherUp now but there's some inflexibility in the review request aspect that might not make it a fit for everyone though they have some cool extra features like TextBack that others can't match. GatherUp has a great interface and the widgets and tag widgets are exceptional and it can actually talk to Zapier.

Great analysis @JoshuaMackens. I mostly use GatherUp now but there's some inflexibility in the review request aspect that might not make it a fit for everyone though they have some cool extra features like TextBack that others can't match. GatherUp has a great interface and the widgets and tag widgets are exceptional and it can actually talk to Zapier.

Thanks Matt! I'll also have to check out TextBack and Zapier integration as well.

Yeah, if they were more flexible with the review generation it would be GatherUp for me all the way. Same could be said about Grade.Us with review presentation as well though I guess haha.

I am looking to see if anyone is reselling Grade.Us have 2 businesses I want to get accounts for but I want to get dashboard access so I can edit invites etc. Let me know if your selling it. Thanks.

Hey Dave!

Garrett from Grade.us here. Happy to answer any questions that you have about our platform.

@JoshuaMackens Thanks for sharing your thoughts! Many people appreciate the ways in which we allow businesses to customize their invites and review funnel. Also. the review display tool developments are moving along nicely and I will let you know when they are released.

I resell Grade.US Feel free to reach out to me.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom