More threads by dlee325

Haha. Glad to see it was solved before anyone answered. I'm now curious what happened and how you fixed it? Care to share?

Would also love to know how it was fixed - we're seeing the same issue happen on apple maps.

Sure. Our business requires us to be adaptable to immediate store hours changes. Some publishers are too slow in updating our store hours. Therefore, we submit both normal hours and holiday hours year-round (for the slow publishers), sending hours for the next 7 days rolling.

Around Easter time, Apple Maps added Holidays Hours as a feature - it's clear (and confirmed by Apple rep) that they are having issues with Holiday Hours.

For most, it was a 1 day impact on Easter. But because we utilize holiday hours differently, it's been making our hours wrong since Easter.

We've stopped sending holiday hours to Apple and Apple is currently working to fix how our hours are displayed.

If my issue doesn't relate (eg, I've seen Apple mistakenly mark businesses permanently closed), I highly suggest submitting feedback on Maps Connect in the help section. They e-mailed me the next business day and been responsive with follow-up items/questions.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom