More threads by JoyHawkins

JoyHawkins

Administrator
Local Search Expert
LocalU Faculty
Solutions
Reaction score
AMA Joy Hawkins.jpg

It's a little strange writing this in the 3rd person, but here is the session description:

Have any questions at all about Google My Business and how to optimize your local SEO? This free Office Hours session is your opportunity to get the answers you need from Joy Hawkins, one of the top Google My Business experts in the world.

Learn about the latest Google updates, such as the new "follow" button on Google Maps, the Google+ shut down, and the big change that happened for service area businesses.

Registration Link: Welcome! You are invited to join a webinar: Ask Joy Anything about Google My Business. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email about joining the webinar.
Joy is the owner of the Local Search Forum and Sterling Sky in Canada. She is also the author of the Expert’s Guide to Local SEO, which is an advanced training manual for people wanting a detailed look at what it takes to succeed in the Local SEO space. She has been working in the industry since 2006. She has a monthly column on Search Engine Land and enjoys speaking regularly at marketing conferences such as SMX, LocalU, Pubcon and State of Search. You can find her on Twitter or volunteering as a Product Expert on the Google My Business Forum.

Hi Scott. All Local Marketing Institute webinars are free to attend live, and are recorded and archived in our VIP area. You do have to be a VIP member to access the archive, but you can get a free 30-day trial and watch it that way if you'd like.

BTW, tons of questions have come in for Joy. Our last session was a lot of fun and I have no doubt this one will be the same. :)

Hi Eric, Joy,

I couldn't watch the webinar due to time difference, is there a link to watch for those of us that didn't have the chance?

Hi Eric, Joy,

I couldn't watch the webinar due to time difference, is there a link to watch for those of us that didn't have the chance?

Hey Nikos! I believe there is a recording, however, you need to be a member of VIP - Local Marketing Institute I believe they offer a free 30-day trial ;)
I might be wrong about this, but I thought that's what they said.

Last edited:
Hey Nikos! I believe there is a recording, however, you need to be a member of LSA (the Local Search Association -https://www.thelsa.org) I believe they offer a free 30-day trial ;)
I might be wrong about this, but I thought that's what they said.

Hi Genna. You actually have to be a member of Local Marketing Institute, not the LSA. Check out VIP - Local Marketing Institute to learn more!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom